Defense in depth and breadth
Delivering generation-after-next defense technologies
Establishing and maintaining communications and information advantage is an essential mission of our country’s defense groups and intelligence agencies. This mission includes defending key networks against priority threats; providing deep analytic and decision-making support; and ensuring optimal, secure communications in any environment.
Creating breakthrough technologies and solutions in support of these national imperatives has been a cornerstone of Perspecta Labs’ mission for over 30 years. Our team of industry-recognized experts seamlessly blend the disciplines of research, engineering, and consulting to help consistently envision, develop and deploy truly generation-after-next capabilities.
Examples of the company’s recent defense contract work include:
- Novel networking and network management technologies to support deployment of advanced wireless technologies in military environments
- Knowledge discovery and dissemination techniques that quickly produce actionable intelligence from unanticipated, multiple and varied data sets
- Technologies for making the cloud resilient to cyber attacks
- Quantum computing concepts and implementation options
- New cyber security technologies for rapidly detecting novel cyber attacks that are unobservable by current approaches or tools
- Next generation optical networks that provide on-demand, highly resilient multi-terabit services
- Various critical emerging technologies for the U.S. Intelligence Community